At M & G, we strategize, empower, and put forth our best efforts to make your dreams a reality. We work closely with our clients to figure out what their goals are when they look to us to represent them. Providing services in all types of immigration matters, including applications for permanent residence, temporary residence (visitor visas, student visas, and work visas) and citizenship applications, we are at the top of the immigration game. In order to provide high-quality and continuous service to those clients wishing to immigrate from India and the Middle East, we have branch offices located in Kottayam, Cochin, and Mavelikara.
For those who would like to immigrate to Canada in particular, we offer assistance with the following Canadian immigration related matters:
- Skilled workers and professionals – Individuals who would like to settle and work in Canada (outside of the province of Quebec);
- Quebec-Selected Skilled Workers – Individuals who have been selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec;
- Federal Skilled Trade Workers – Individuals who would like to become Permanent Residents based on their qualifications in a skilled trade;
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Immigration – Individuals who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada;
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) Immigration – Individuals who have been nominated by one of Canada’s provinces or territories to settle and work there;
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people who would like to start a business in Canada;
- Sponsorship of Family Members – Individuals who already have Permanent Resident status or Canadian citizenship and would like to sponsor a family member from abroad, to join them in Canada.
Our firm also provides the full range of Canadian immigration appeal and litigation services, such as judicial review before the Federal Court of Canada, citizenship appeals, and immigration appeals to the Immigration and Refugee Board in Canada. Mathew & Gupta Barristers and Solicitors is our associated law firm in Toronto, with extensive experience representing clients in these matters.